Roses & Thorns

Roses & Thorns

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Counterfeits by Kris Bock


Jenny returns to her grandparents’ art camp in a remote New Mexico town after her grandmother’s sudden death. That night, staying alone in the empty house, she wakes to the noise of intruders. What do the strangers want? As more bizarre events unfold, Jenny starts to realize the people she thought she knew are not what they seem—least of all Rob, an old friend and the camp cook, whose past may be coming back to haunt them all.

Review:

Counterfeits actually kept me guessing! Anyone who reads my reviews regularly knows how rarely that happens.  I had theories and was on the right track, but I wasn’t quite there, and I was surprised when certain facts were revealed.  I love when a writer manages to do that to me.  Grab Counterfeits and keep trying to guess.  Be surprised like I was.

Length:  230 Pages
Prices:
Print:  $13.95
Digital:  $2.99

Thanks for visiting. Rose & Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment